1. aqua is water.. Rani manipulates water. i feel it’s pretty self-explanatory. haha
2. short attention span, and sometimes i have a horrible memory.
3. i learn things fairly quickly once shown. for example dance routines i can learn by just watching once or twice usually.
4. ears and belly button.. although i rarely have anything in it so sometimes it requires poking the hole back out. bleh!!
5. gosh i listen to so much, i can’t possibly decide that.
6. i don’t remember it, but i woke up crying. i think it’s a good thing i can’t remember it. haha
7. getting out of college and not feeling a clear direction of where i need to be or what i need to do with my life.
8. i really love ramen girl. brittany murphy was so cute, and i think the message is great. just need to point out, you don’t need a man or woman in your life to make your life validated. your life is for YOU. make what you want of it. (;
9. blonde but it’s pretty dirty blonde. haha
10. i don’t have a favorite model.
11. it changes from time to time but right now i think lilies. yea!!
12. i love both. cats i prefer outside though since their hair seems to fly in the air a lot worse than dogs. don’t get your fur in my food, bish!!
13. oh my god i LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas. actually from like mid november to mid january i am running on a high that people like to point out is craaaazy. haha i can’t wait to get back to my place to decorate. you have no idea..
14. the last thing i had was a handful of doritos. god they were great.
14. (haha there are two 14’s) 34!!
17. nothing else planned.
18. i just want a relaxed dinner at home.. maybe by candlelight or fireplace?? i stay so busy lately that the last thing i want to do on my perfect date is spend it out being busy on the town. fuck that!!
19. being late, hurting someone, snakes, prejudice, and getting stumped while being creative..
20. songwriting at my mom’s place, riding horses, dancing, singing, BOYS (hahaha)
21. i’ve been in so many plays and shows now i have literally lost count. haha
22. a ring i got from my mom.. it’s very special. (:
23. my eyes
24. i don’t think i want to get one..
25. i have no time to read anything but i used to read one about food all the time since i love cooking. oh i should have put that in number 20… oh well!!
26. my ability to recover from failing.
27. i am easily distracted.
28. ah! i wish i were at home!! i have a few and i need to update this later so i can recommend them.
29. i like buttered..
30. i miss a ton of people right now since i haven’t been home in forever. i get to see them this week though!! and i am so grateful!!
ooc: hey everyone, I do feel sad cause I dont feel like Jack anymore :( I am seriously trying everyday to feel like him again. Just weird that it’s not in me as it used to be. I will continue till I gain that feeling back
ooc: you will always be Jack.
Edmund looks off into the distance with a tear in his eye as he clings to little Rani’s lifeless body.
“I wish there was a way I could have stopped this from happening… I feel responsible,” he says aloud.
Tink, who was standing on Edmund’s leg, reached for his hand to console him. ”There was nothing you could do, Edmund, you have to stop blaming yourself. It wouldn’t be the first time Rani has sacrificed herself to save someone else.” Tink climbs up Edmund’s arms and sits next to Rani. ”If she wouldn’t have cut off her wings, Mother Dove’s egg in Neverland… well, it would be no more. Everyone would grow old and die there. But because of her, everyone can live forever.”
Edmund looks down at Tink as she’s talking. ”Almost everyone,” he corrected her and the tear fell from his eye onto Rani’s face.
“Wait,” Tink began, “I think I saw something. I swear, well um, I thought I saw Rani move when your tear hit her face.”
“That’s impossible, Tink. There’s no way she could have survived that fireball hitting her. No way.” Edmund and Tink exchange glances, and he knew she had something on her mind. ”Say it. I know you’re coming up with a plan. Jack gets the same look in his eye when he’s devising a plan, so tell me.”
“I, I don’t even know if it’s possible. A fairy is supposed to only die when the baby whose laugh brings them to life stops believing. If there were a way I could find that baby and make it clap to bring her back!”
Edmund shook his head. ”Tink, do you have any idea how difficult it would be for us to find the baby whose laugh brought back a specific fairy to life?”
“Well… I know I couldn’t do it. And you couldn’t either…”
“Exactly, Tink. It’s a great thought and I’m sure Rani would be touched that you thought of her, but it’s just simply impossible.”
“You’re right, Edmund. It is impossible for you or I to find that baby. But if Rani isn’t really dead already, Prilla can help!”
“Prilla?!” Edmund had never heard of Prilla and wasn’t sure how she could help.
“Yes, Prilla’s talent is she can blink to children and make them clap and bring dying fairies back!” Tink stepped off of Edmund’s leg and onto a table and whistled loudly. In the far distance she could see what she saw as their only option. The only chance Rani had. Brother Dove. He could take Rani to Neverland and from there Prilla could do her talent and hopefully save their friend Rani. “Look!” Tink said as she pointed to the bird flying into the ship.
Tink filled Brother Dove in on what happened and her plan. He nodded and Edmund secured Rani’s body to Brother Dove with a shoe string.
“Are you sure about this?” he asked Tink.
“It’s the only way,” she answered.
The two of them watched as Brother Dove flew off with their friend, her future uncertain. Tink wasn’t even really sure she did see Rani flinch at the tear hitting her face, or if it was just her longing for a little hope enough to make her imagine it.
“I guess we will know soon enough what happens… Let’s get back to everyone else and try not to think about this again or I’ll be too sad,” Tink said.
Edmund nodded in agreement.
rani is dead??
ooc i sleep now
ooc weeeee lets go for a ride!
ooc: IS IT THE WILDEST RIDE IN THE WILDERNESS?
ooc oh its wild baby…. and dirty…. i would say muddy but its actually dry lollolol
ooc weeeee lets go for a ride!
” is that a roll of carnival tickets in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me…? “
ooc the new chat makes it sound like we are pooping….. please come drop turds with us. :)))